A few years back I got a copy of some 1990 US Census data specifically set up just for the "Cedar Park" area ...now I can't remember who gave it to me.  This was a neat set of information on population and housing.  The data supposedly came from the "STF 1A" Neighborhood Profiles for Pennsylvania.

Now I am wondering how to obtain the same type of information from the 2000 Census.  I asked at the Penn library and got some hints for getting to through the Census website, but I do not think that these particular neighborhood groupings are available through them.  Is there anyone out there who might have an idea?

[One reason I am looking for this information is to provide demographic information to prospective lenders for our proposed new restaurant at 47th and Warrington.]

Thanks in advance
Roger Harman