The Cherry Tree Music Co-op begins the 2002 Fall season on Sunday
September 15, with independent singer/songwriter SONiA (Sonia
Rutstein), formerly of Disappear Fear. The following is a list of all
concerts currently scheduled for this season:

9/15 - SONiA  of Disappear Fear $15 (advance/student)/$18 at the door
9/22 - David Massengill, with Antje Duvekot opening $12/15
9/29 - TBA
10/6 - Ruthie Foster $12/15
10/20 - TBA
10/27 - Ray Bonneville  $12/15
11/3 - Geoff Muldaur $12 /15
11/17 - Eric Bogle $15/18
11/24 - TBA
12/1 - Broadside Electric and Einstein's Little Homunculus $12/15

Details on individual concerts will be mailed out approximately one
week before each show.

All shows are at 7:30 in the Parish Hall of St. Mary's Church, 3916
Locust Walk, on the University of Pennsylvania campus. Ticket
discounts are available for members of the Philadelphia Folksong
Society and for students with valid ID.

The Cherry Tree Music Co-op is an all-volunteer, non-profit
cooperative organization committed to providing traditional,
acoustic, world and related non-commercial music in a small-scale, up-
close and personal setting -- where everyone can meet the music.
Advance tickets are available from House of Our Own Books at 3920
Spruce Street; Rustic Music at 333 S. 13th Street; and Mad's Records
in Ardmore. Cherry Tree concerts are supported in part by a grant from
the Philadelphia Folksong Society and by the 5-County Arts Fund, a
program of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts. For more
information, call the Cherry Tree at 215-386-1640 or visit our
website at http://www.cherrytree.org