It looks like I may have praised the theater too soon. I am forwarding this
to the list because I'm not sure it went to everyone.
Jo Ann
--- Begin Message ---
At 19:16 -0500 on 11/24/02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I went to the Bridge to buy gift certificate tickets yesterday and asked
about the inequity in prices for teens. I was told that had been corrected,
and high school kids would now be charged the same as Penn students! I am
really pleased they were responsive to the community, and wanted to let
everyone know.
Jo Ann:

I took my 16 year old daughter to the Bridge last night and was not offered a student price. I told the ticket seller that she was a high school student, but was charged the adult price, anyway. Apparently, not all of the Bridge staff is aware of this new policy.

GJJ

Gary J. Jastrzab
Director, Strategic Planning and Policy Division
Philadelphia City Planning Commission
One Parkway, 13th Floor
1515 Arch Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102