I highly recommend University Micro Center at 3925 Walnut Street (in that little "alcove" by the cinemagic Movie Theatre).

Their tech, Bruce Evans is an A+ Certified Tech, is knowledgeable and really tries to work with you, explains what's wrong, if it can be fixed, how it will be fixed and how much it will be to fix it!  They also have other techs - Bruce is just the person I deal with.

I trust them - they were able to get my piece of *** Gateway working, which had a meltdown after 1 year!  I've also, since then, had them build me an awesome system that is fully upgradeable!

Of course, I use a PC, not MAC, but I do believe they work on MACs also.  If they don't they'll give you a good recommendation.

Their number is 215-387-8600, and they're open Monday through Saturday.

Good Luck!
Wendy