You may want to share your comments to the writer of the article.
Sometimes this paper attempts to be hip and sharp while leaving
accuracy at the door. I would love to see your comments published.
Go for it
Mark
Original message attached.

I read the article and the the authors identified various areas of the City were inconsistent, inaccurate and silly.  For example, they broke out Manayunk/Roxborough and Eastfalls from Northwest Philadelphia, but lumped University City into West Philadelphia (and apparently Southwest Philadelphia as well).  This caused the average rents they cited for West Philadelphia to be approximately a 1/2 to a 1/3 of the going rate in UC.  Apparently, none of the writers either live in UC or see it existing as a separate neighborhood, distinct from West Philadelphia (like East Falls, Bella Vista, etc).

Jonathan A. Cass
Silverman, Bernheim & Vogel
Two Penn Center Plaza, Suite 910
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tel: 215-636-4435
Fax: 215-636-3999
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of Silverman Bernheim & Vogel which may be confidential or privileged.  This information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify use immediately by telephone, 215-569-0000, or by e-mail reply.