We now have a supply of Katz for Mayor Lawn signs available for distribution.  They come in two varieties: regular Katz for Mayor and Democrats for Katz.  They go very well in our small University City lawns.

We also have regular posters, suitable for placement in windows, on doors, porches, etc.  These come in five varieties:  regular Katz for Mayor, Democrats for Katz, Women for Katz, Pride for Katz and Students for Katz.

In addition we have a supply of buttons, stickers, brochures and tabloids.

We are the largest supplier of official Katz for Mayor materials in West Philadelphia and one of the largest suppliers on the East Coast.  We offer a free delivery service to most locations in West Philadelphia.  Just let us know the location you want a lawn sign placed and we should be able to have it placed there within a few days.  We ask that any roommates be made aware of the impending sign so that they know that it is there legitimately.  If you are a wealthy landowner controlling several properties, you can let your tenants know that a sign is coming and that if they don't like it they will be evicted (just kidding).  We can deliver posters and other materials.  Let us know where it can be left (e.g. porch, back yard, vestibule, etc.)

Feel free to visit the address below to pick up materials or visit the local Katz for Mayor headquarters at 4035 Chestnut Street.  It is uncertain as to when it will be staffed as it just opened, but we are working on that.

The deadline for voter registration is October 6.  We can provide voter registration forms as well as absentee ballot forms.  You may drop completed forms in the mail slot at 4256 Regent Square (on 43rd Street between Chester and Woodland Avenues) and they will be hand delivered to the City Commissioner's Office.
_________________________________

Support Sam Katz for Mayor

J. Matthew Wolfe
Law Office of Alice W. Ballard, P.C.