From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of f winkler
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [UC] Ah Hah! Just what I was looking for!

Dear Kate,

Thanks for the link to the Roll Call complaint. I am going to use it to make a RCC about the dogs left to run loose in the bowl at Clark Park.

The use of the bowl by the dog owners is lawless and dangerous.Last week one of the dogs ran up from the bowl and killed a squirel righ by the tot lot. Next time it could be one of the kids!

I'm posting this complaint on the listserve mainly so my friends in this online community will be on notice. I'm mad as hell about the dogs, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

There is no right to own an animal, and the park is not a dog park.

fx

P.S. Does anyone know what happened to UC DOG? http://www.ucdog.org/

In a message dated 10/27/2003 10:35:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> From what I'm reading it's beyond one particular block and I don't get the
> impression that the "block captain" system in the neighborhood is all that
> organized.  For those reasons, sending the batch of concerns over to the
> 18th seems like a good idea or use the online form (is this the tracking
> system you reference BG)?
>
> The roll call complaint info and form can be found at:
>
> http://www.ppdonline.org/ppd3_rollcall.htm
>
> KWG

Do you Yahoo!?