I was out early this morning walking my dogs (6:30am) and saw a car that
had been broken into on 47th street just north of Pine. There was glass on
the ground so I know it must have happened last night.....

                      "Joe Clarke"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       "University City" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  [UC] ALERT: Car Breakin -
4800 block of Beaumont
                      .purple.com

                      10/30/03 07:59 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Joe Clarke"

    Our car was broken into Tuesday night.  Someone took a screw driver to
    the trunk of the car and broke the lock.  There was nothing in the
    trunk of great value, but the damage and repair costs will be
    significant.  I am posting this in order to alert everyone who lives in
    the area.  We have reported this to UCD and will notify the police.

    Joe Clarke

    " The first casualty of war is truth.  And when the elephants fight, it
    is the grass that suffers".

     (See attached file: Joe T. Clarke.vcf)