From: Bridget Croke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:51:11 -0500
Subject: Anyone looking for a car?

Hey everyone,
If you know anyone looking for a good, cheap car, please pass this to them:

I am selling a White 1992 Toyota Corolla Deluxe Wagon, 110,000 miles;  it
has am/fm radio and cassette player and working air conditioning.  Its a
good car and has been very reliable.  It needs a good home.   I am looking
for $2500 or best offer.
--
Bridget Croke
White Dog Cafe Foundation