FREE EVENTS THIS WEEK AT THE PENN ALEXANDER COMMUNITY SCHOOL

THE TALENTED PENN ALEXANDER COMMUNITY
ARTS AND CRAFTS SALE!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2003
6PM - 8PM

 At The Penn Alexander Community School
4209 Spruce Street
Free Admission, Open to the Public

Talented Penn Alexander School parents, teachers, and community members will exhibit and sell their arts and crafts.  Do you draw, paint, sculpt, make toys, jewelry...? Call (215) 823-5288 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] to reserve a FREE table.  Hurry, only a few tables are left!

AND DON'T FORGET:

Make a Kwanzaa Gift Bag Arts and Crafts Workshop for Parents and Kids, TOMORROW, Tues., 12/9, 6PM-8PM

Adult Basketball Free Play, TOMORROW, Tues., 12/9, 6PM-8PM

Aerobics, Thurs., 12/11, 6PM-7PM

Stretch n' Relax, Thurs., 12/11, 7PM-8PM

TALENTED PENN ALEXANDER COMMUNITY ARTS & CRAFTS SALE!!!
Thurs., 12/11, 6PM-8PM

Choosing Childcare Workshop with Marni Sweet, Executive Director of the Parent-Infant Center, Thurs., 12/11, 7PM-8PM -- What makes good childcare?  What are the options in University City, What are the resources for helping families manage the cost of care?  What if I can't afford the program I've found?  Do I really have to get on a waiting list?!  What is an "accredited" childcare center? Why does it matter?  Come join Marni to get answers to all these questions and more!  KIDS ARE WELCOME!

Dental Health for Kids, Tues. 12/16, 5:30PM-8PM, Free dental lessons and toothbrushes!

KIDS PAJAMA PARTY MOVIE NIGHT: "FINDING NEMO," Tues., 12/16, 6PM-8PM

For all events, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
All Events are FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC