EINSTEIN NEVER USED FLASH CARDS
How Our Children REALLY Learn—and Why They Need to Play More and Memorize Less

A FREE PUBLIC LECTURE OF THE PENN ALEXANDER COMMUNITY SCHOOL

6:30 P.M., Thursday, January 29, 2004
4209 Spruce Street
(Enter at the Cafeteria Entrance Only, 43rd & Locust Streets)

*  Parents and teachers have the power to reverse a crisis in childrearing and education *

Kathy Hirsh-Pasek, Ph.D., Director of the Temple University Infant Lab and co-author of the groundbreaking new book, EINSTEIN NEVER USED FLASHCARDS:  How Our Children REALLY Learn and Why They Need to Play More and Memorize Less, will present a better way to grow smart kids -- one that’s backed by a wealth of solid respected research.  It also offers evidence for what teachers have long suspected -- children learn better in a playful environment.
Copies of the book will be available for purchase.

ALSO THIS MONTH:

RENEW YOUR COMMITTMENT TO HEALTHY LIVING IN 2004!

*FREE* FITNESS AT THE PENN ALEXANDER COMMUNITY SCHOOL

STARTS AGAIN!

January 13 - February 12, 2004

ADULT Basketball Free Play (Ages 25 and Over Only), TUESDAYS, 6PM-8PM

AEROBICS (all levels welcome), THURSDAYS, 6PM-7PM

STRETCH n' RELAX (all levels welcome), THURSDAYS, 7PM-8PM

4209 Spruce Street (Enter at Cafeteria entrance, 43rd and Locust Streets)
For more information about the Penn Alexander Community School, please call (215) 823-5288 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]