From: "Jonathan Cass" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:19:50 -0500
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [UC] Wanted -- Concrete Planter

Look for the guy with the shopping cart in the vicinity of 46th and Larchwood.  I hear he can get anything!!
Jonathan A. Cass
Silverman, Bernheim & Vogel
Two Penn Center Plaza, Suite 910
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tel: 215-636-4435
Fax: 215-636-3999
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of Silverman Bernheim & Vogel which may be confidential or privileged.  This information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify use immediately by telephone, 215-569-0000, or by e-mail reply.