Ah yes, that damn UCD- it has had such a NEGATIVE influence on the neighborhood with all its trash pickups, positive marketing campaign, and ambassador patrols.  Thank goodness UC is blessed with so many responsible landlords who properly maintain  their properties and are involved in bettering the community.

Jonathan A. Cass

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [UC] Clark Park Festival

In a message dated 6/30/2004 9:32:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Polluted air, very hard on anyone with respiratory problems, such as
> asthma!

Last I checked, this was _not_ the fault of a one-day music and arts
festival.
Doesn't the blame actually fall on the absentee landlords and local slumlords who want to move beyond desecrating our lovely Victorian houses and start spreading the spoils of their greed by ruining more than just the built environment? Let's get SHCA to pass a law, and UCD to enforce it!

Always at your service and ready for a dialog,

Al Krigman

For an admittedly biased report on the first "forum" bungled by the Task Force on Historic Designation Reform, check the online equitable urban revitalization bulletin board at www.urbanrevit.blogspot.com.