In a message dated 8/23/2004 2:14:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'd nominate D.L. Wormley, who'd be terrific in thar job.

But, since a serious idea like that won't fly, I guess I could be happy
nominating Al Krigman. Just to watch the heart attacks start flying.
Thanks, Brian. However, "If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve." Well, OK, William Tecumseh Sherman said it first.

But, if we're nominating people, maybe John Fenton -- with a slogan like: "practical, not pretentious." Oh, I forgot, community input isn't wanted at UCD.

Al Krigman