Starfish* - that's the name of the new half-day classroom at The Parent-Infant Center. If you're still looking for a good early childhood experience for your child and don't need full day care, please stop by and visit. We'll be welcoming visitors from 10 till 12.
Please come to either the entrance across from Penn Assisted School or the one on the 42nd street courtyard, and we'll show you how to find the classroom.

* we have been told that their scientific name has changed to Sea Stars, but we already had another classroom with the initials SS