Last Saturday we had beautiful weather!  It rained all day!  So it was beautiful weather for those who decided to postpone the Cedar Park Fair for a week...

Cedar Park Fair, Saturday, September 25  (NEW DATE!!!)

From Noon-5 pm at 50th and Baltimore Ave.

The annual Cedar Park Fair, held in Cedar Park – which is across from the Firehouse Farmers’ Market at 50th and Baltimore Ave. – will take place this coming Saturday.  The Fair is the major public event for the Cedar Park Neighbors organization, and it involves the participation of many local residents, businesses and other organizations.

The Fair has activities for all ages.  Crafts, Polaroids, and face painting delight young kids, plus the ever-popular Moonbounce.  A Volleyball Tournament  for teenagers.    DJ all afternoon, and live music and dance demonstrations every hour.  Great food from the Firehouse Market and Sugar Hill Bakery.  Many flea market vendors, health services and other public information tables.  And the famous RAFFLE, with more than 100 prizes, including gift certificates for Dinner for Two from Vientiane, Dahlak, Abbraccio, Marigold, Cavanaugh's, and more, plus a prize from just about every local business.  And then there is the GRAND PRIZE of Two Nights for Two at the Tropicana in Atlantic City, including Round Trip Train travel, Dinner and a Show.   Raffle tickets are just $1.00 and can be bought at the Firehouse Market, Abbraccio, Fu Wah and all afternoon on the day of the Fair.

Very generous support for the Cedar Park Fair has come from many sources, but we especially want to highlight our primary sponsor, Commerce Bank, plus Central City Toyota, Urban & Bye Real Estate, Common Ground Real Estate, Louis Starkman Real Estate and O'Donnell Real Estate.

Bring the whole family and enjoy the afternoon!