In a message dated 10/10/2004 5:10:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Page 14 of this week's UC Review features the now-habitual ad for Scorpio Adult Boutique and Video Shoppe. This week's ad is over the top.

It shows a young girl in plaid undies and bare midriff advertizing (sic) a video called "Kelly the Coed #16". The blurb says "Philly's Biggest Little Adult Shoppe" and "We have what you need for your Sex Ed Home Schooling."
You referred in this post to the difficulty in raising a son. Hint, if you let him read Playboy like mags and stop filtering the Internet, he wont waste his time in frustration in the back pages of the UC Review. Are you aware if the Savage Love columns in another local paper have caught his eye. This way you could recommend a queer columnist for incarceration.