Whether you are a slave to liberal politics or a music lover who doesn't give a damn about musicians' politics, I am passing this on. The concert is free. You need RealPlayer.

Even if you are Pro-Bush or Anti-Kerry, artists have always held an important place in our culture. Enjoy some good music, even if the musicians' personal lives are a mess!

  http://act04.org/

Dear Friends,

Tonight, you're invited to watch the biggest concert event of the year live via webcast at www.vfcfinale.com

Bonnie Raitt

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

Dave Matthews Band

Dixie Chicks

Jackson Browne

James Taylor

John Mellencamp

John Fogerty

Jurassic 5

Keb' Mo'

Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds

Pearl Jam

R.E.M.

Together on one stage... one night... one cause.

 http://www.vfcfinale.com/

Download the Real Media player now to avoid delays in watching the show later on tonight:  www.vfcfinale.com

Never before have so many artists united for a political cause.  The Vote for Change Tour, presented by MoveOn PAC to benefit America Coming Together, has played 33 cities in 11 states over the past two weeks.

Forward this invitation to all the big music fans in your life and use tonight's show to introduce them to ACT.

Remember, the show starts at 6:30 PM.  Don't miss it!

Ellen Malcolm
President
America Coming Together

PS.  Thousands of ACTivists have already signed up to volunteer on Election Day -- have you?  Don't wait any longer.

Help ACT plan for Election Day by signing up to work in a battleground state at www.acthere.com

Contributions to ACT are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by America Coming Together (888 16th Street, NW, Suite 450, Washington, DC 20006), and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Craig Melidosian
RealSolutions Network
P O Box 33355
Phila PA 19142-0555
215-724-8148 24hr voice/fax
215-724-3212 voice
Breakthrough Relationships
Enhancing Value in Community & Government
Copyright ©1998-2004