In a message dated 10/18/2004 9:11:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I dream of a trolley conking out and then we have to walk on the
tracks... that would be really cool. Alas, it has never happened to me.
The tunnels seem very interesting.

Just think: the trolley tracks are perfectly safe in the dark, there is
no third rail that would kill you!
GO FOR IT!

Best entrance is the portal at 36th & Sansom St.-low pedestrian/security presence at night. If you punk out, you can leave at the Drexel stop on Market St before going on to center city.

Wait for late at night. The graffiti artists do it, so can you. The moving shadows-they're rats. Just stay away from the subway way.

Under the river, man, how cool.

Ciao,

Craig