Title: RE: [UC] Gunshots, 10/17, A.M.

It's not that the burglars love to hide in my yard dude, it's that the cops are more on the ball here -- your neck of the woods, they're liable to just let some crook skulk around in your shrubs with a nine waiting to pop a cap in your ass when you come out. Around here they're like "holy smokes, that's Cassidy's place, we'd best arrest that clown hiding behind the azalia. That house deserves the best protection we can give it!" They know I'd just as soon complain as take out my garbage.

kc

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [UC] Gunshots, 10/17, A.M.

Cassidy writes:

"I've had three people arrested in my yard with guns that I know of. Meaning, those are the ones I was home during."

It has often wondered me what precisely it is about Cassidy's yard that invites the attention of the massively armed element in West Philadelphia. Is it his atrocious syntax? Are they perhaps infuriated grammarians trying to put things right? If so, why do they never hit him?

Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org/mutate.html

--
Ross Bender