From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 9:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [UC] Republicans for Kerry

Thoughtful Conservative Republicans, especially former Reaganites, have been slowly trending toward Kerry. Republican Switchers include Lee Iacocca, the editor of The American Conservative magazine, John Eisenhower (son of the late President), and many more. Details are available at:

Kerry now has 122 newspaper endorsements to Bush's 64. Several of the pro-Kerry newspapers endorsed Bush in 2000.

About 100,000 people welcomed Clinton back to the campaign trail at a rally for John Kerry in Center City today, in case nobody else noticed. The train is leaving the station and it's time to get onboard.

Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org