I wonder if Janie Blackwell had anything to do with the treatment his parents received?  Awfully suspicious -- perhaps a payback for all of Mosetter's rabble rousing?

Jonathan A. Cass
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [UC] Marigold Kitchen or a Civil Rights Strike and You Are Sued

In a message dated 10/25/2004 11:55:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Maybe, but the ultimate responsibility is for the owner / manager to train
employees properly and I am not sure the person that meet them at the door was
not a manager or owner ....

Your right we should judge the restaurant by the food and service, but you
need to be allowed in first.
I don't know what Mosetter's parents look like, but if they are black what would all of you progressives be saying now?

I wish the establishment the best, but management is top down. An outstanding presentation and teamwork is ubiquitous. If I represented ownership, I would be comping Mosetter right now!

Craig Melidosian
RealSolutions Network
P O Box 33355
Phila PA 19142-0555
215-724-8148 24hr voice/fax
215-724-3212 voice
Breakthrough Relationships
Enhancing Value in Community & Government
Copyright ©1998-2004