In a message dated 10/26/2004 1:21:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What I am saying as an African-American is that they have the illusion of positions of power, but the power that is due them in not honored.
I so disagree. Their blackness is not like yours apparently. I will respond more later. In the mean time kill the prez, the vice-prez, the speaker of the house, and a black guy is president. Pretty rapid and bloody rise to the top.

My one wonder is, if Cheney had stepped aside and Colin L. Powell was drafted to replace him. I think, a good move for America.

Since Jean Carrie has a plan for everything, what's his plan for black americans?