Title: RE: [UC] More Bush oddness...

>Just think how you would feel if you received a letter from someone you
>never heard of in the UK telling you how much they hated John Kerry
>urging you to vote for George Bush.

Just think how he'd feel if they'd invaded our country, killed a few thousand people locked the president up in an undisclosed location, installed an interum puppet government and started trying to impose a monarchy on us. Freakin Brits....

good enough reason for me to shut down the web servers. can never be too careful with those letter writing campaigns.

Obwestphilly: the eclipse looked lovely over the shuylkill till it got completely clouded over.

kc