In a message dated 11/1/2004 10:34:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
apparently kerry is going to win, as dictated by the Redskin's game last
night.  the outcome of the Redskin's last home game preceding the
election has correctly predicted the outcome of the past 15 elections!
Well, at least you didn't label it the science of election forecasting.

A thought:

Washington was the weaker, more poorly disciplined prepared and skilled team. Sounds just like the Kerry Team.

In a brutal vicious world, why are we going with this loser? I don't want a Tiberius, but Kerry is sure no Tiberius Claudius Nero Caesar Drusus.

In the end this will be no more than another challenge, like crossing 45th & Springfield.