In a message dated 11/5/2004 3:57:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 11/5/04 12:00:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
...Although some of my white friends did hear from the likes of Sean Combs.

How's THAT for unity, to circumvent certain populations, especially since
African-American people tend not to be in favor of gay marriages.

Wilma

Hi, Wilma, the calls I received to urge me to vote came from Sean Combs, Kenny Gamble, Spike Lee (twice) & Vanessa Williams.  Oh, and Bill Clinton, too.  I certainly don't care about the skin color of the caller, but it made me chuckle to think how a neighborhood like ours must be a puzzle for the people planning these calls.
How did you guys get all these celebrity phone calls? I must not have been on the right list. All I got was a call from Cassidy urging me to write in Mosetter for President. So I did.