In a message dated 11/6/2004 6:01:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am aware of only one international organization existent today which
is in fact multi-Religious, which preaches and practices morals and
values common to all Religions. That fact alone has caused virtually
all Religions to oppose it; many others believe that it does not exist.
But it does exist. Today, in the United States and some parts of the
world, institutionally. it claims to be apolitical, but in truth it is
probably the most radical organization, responsible for more social
change, some say even the very existence of the United States, than any
other organization in the history of the world. It is dedicated to the
individual and to individual Freedom. It has no need to act as an
organization. It trains individuals to act for themselves, on their
beliefs. And collectively, its goals will prevail. [No, I'm not talking
about Skull and Bones, even though both Bush and Kerry were members.]
Uh-oh. What is it? Scientology? The Freemasons? The Illuminati?