In a message dated 11/7/2004 6:53:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This is quite funny.  Ok, I'll bite.  What non-partisan political analysts would those be?

    -----Original Message-----
    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of William H. Magill

    BTW, while neither has released the actual numbers, quite a number of
    actually non-partisan political analysts (yes they do exist) have
    indicated that Bush probably has a higher IQ than Kerry.

While I do not know who has a higher IQ, I do know the dredging through B2 & K's military record revealed a comparison the Bush people were too gentlemanly to use.

Both the Navy's officer candidate program and the Air National Guard/Air Force pilot training program do pre-admission testing. Kerry scored in the 50th percentile, with the Navy. Bush scored in the 75th percentile, with ANG/AF. Obviously, B2 displayed a better aptitude to successfully take tests; just like he did on 11/02/04.

Aint standardized testing great!

Ciao,

Craig