In a message dated 10/25/2004 3:20:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I really hope that the Slate article wasn't proposing the idea that most democrats are JERKS.  That wouldn't be civil.
How would you explain the uncivil behavior of the losers?

Claims that the Illuminati brokered a deal between bonesmen? I thought the X Files was off the air.

The R's stole the election and bought off Kerry's 5,000 to 10,000 attorneys? I don't think it was meant to be a lawyer joke.

Big Time Dem Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC political consultant and power behind the show the West Wing, suggested the Blue states succeed from the union and the populace of the Red states were on welfare. Guess no one ever told him there are big Blue city ghettos.

And though I did not personally see it, I understand on national TV, former journalist, PBS's Bill Moyer suggested the R's would initiate a coup, if Kerry won?

Just what is your definition of civility? Oh, there is another interesting word for you to consider: prescient.

Thank goodness you love our trees.

Ciao,

Craig