From: Kyle Cassidy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 3:36 PM
To: University City listserv
Subject: [UC] Some @#$@ stole my trash can.

Walking outside today, experiencing the fine air, the lovely morning, I noticed some 97 115 115 104 97 116 (expletive rendered into decimal ascii values so as to only offend the nerdiest amongst you) has absconded with my trash can. If anybody sees it, it's can shaped. With handles. Made of plastic.

Next one I get I'm going to paint "I LOVE HANSON" on it in two foot tall pink letters.

Grrr!