In a message dated 12/1/04 9:16:25 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In a message dated 12/1/2004 8:40:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Wherever there is a vacant lot, we drop a double wide and go Section 8.

I was thinking more in terms of "historic" (well, "period" would admittedly be a more appropriate term) stainless steel "teardrop" streamlined Airlite jobs
My parents have one in their backyard!  My father (a retired tool & die maker and carpenter) built it in 1949!  Wow, I could tow it to MY yard and use it as an additional rental unit, now that Governor Rendell has signed HB1954 and there will be few challenges in zoning court!  It doesn't have a bathroom, but I could put in an outhouse.....

Melani Lamond