Top photo shows Melanie and me standing proudly beside the Airstream (not Airlite, sorry) that we chipped in to buy, and plan to place on the empty lot at the northeast corner of 44th & Locust -- as part of our exciting new joint venture in University City historic housing.

Middle photo shows me standing beside the Airstream I will put in the back yard of one of my buildings to use as an extra bedroom for the first floor apartment.

Bottom photo shows Melanie's son moving the trailer built by her father from the family manse to her back yard in University City.

Anyone who thinks this isn't a neighborhood on the move had better change their minds now.

Always at your service and ready for a dialog,

Al Krigman