In a message dated 12/4/2004 6:51:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I realize that many people think the off-leash dog problem isn't really a problem or that it will resolve itself.  It is ILLEGAL, it is a problem, and this "non-problem" is now costing me time and money.
There is a sort of WANTED poster now available at:

It depicts dozens of wanton dog owners with their OFF-LEASH dogs in the bowl in Clark Park. All the evidence the police need to put away these evil-doers and their doggies for life (or whatever the current punishment is that fits this heinous crime -- IMHO flogging is too good for 'em) is depicted on this sordid web-page. What are the cops waiting for???