In a message dated 12/7/2004 12:29:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
UCD, I see them as doing wonderful things
for MY neighborhood, asking nothing from me in return.  To me that
deserves more thanks then me and my house mates raking the leaves in
front of our house.
You feel the same way about the Department of Streets sanitation workers?

UCD is paid to perform a service. They do it, or their Patron terminates employees not in compliance with the corporation's mission.

Sounds more like a well run business than a movement for a new society. Maybe Mr Rogers has caused you to be too easily satisfied.

Ciao,

Craig