In a message dated 12/16/2004 9:52:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think the significance is that the protesters are showing their support to one another
How quaint, the poorly educated and ignorant in a public display of solidarity. Do you think they know how to reduce a fractional intellect to the lowest common denominator?
and helping to solidify that they are not alone in their rejection of the Cheney Dynasty and all that it represents.
Gee, in the land I am from,  the CIN is George Bush, the duly elected President of the United States of America. Did you guys participate in a special plebiscite sponsored by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and their effete posse?

William H. Magill wrote:

>the vast majority of the population would consider turning one's back on someone to be >nothing more than disrespectful, and a reflection on the upbringing and education of those >so doing.

No dialog. No relationship building. No shared vision. So who are the un-Americans now?

E Pluribus Unum? Or, is it too a victim of our failing to teach in our schools authentic American history, instead of revisionist PC detritus?

It is it the way of the warrior, to turn his back on his enemy, Stephen? Or do you recognize, the current Office of the President is not occupied by the enemies of our Nation?

Our Nation was established as and shall forever remain "a new order for the ages".

Craig Melidosian
RealSolutions Network
P O Box 33355
Phila PA 19142-0555
215-724-8148 24hr voice/fax
215-724-3212 voice
Breakthrough Relationships
Enhancing Value in Community & Government
Copyright ©1998-2004