In a message dated 12/16/2004 11:38:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

craig will now regale us with his vision of the high-falutin protest g. gordon liddy would be staging along the parade route had john kerry won:

No, we would be eating roasted rat meat and planning the New American Revolution, while chanting, "Magnus ab integro seclorum nascitur ordo."

You as a gun owning free-thinking artsy freak will forfeit your weapons and be re-educated by the likes of brown-shirted Teresa Heinz' or you can join our struggle to assure, "The great series of ages begins anew.

Power to the Right People. Power to the People Right On.

Ciao,

Craig