In a message dated 12/7/2004 12:02:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
and the power to define history, as needed, is what I'm
wondering about. how it's assumed and sustained. and why.
DHS now considers laser beams a potential tool which terrorists can use to lash out against the designs of our society. Could one of the local corporate co-opted tree huggers, direct you to the nearest Hemlock tree?

A healthy prosperous New Year calls for a lessening of posts by those who wish to disturb the orderliness of the community. Your promise of compliance could never be taken seriously.

Doesn't Buscemi die occasionally?

Looking forward to a wonderful New Year, for most of us!

Craig