Forwarded by request.

In a message dated 1/16/05 1:10:26 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi Bruce,

I'm working on a story for the University City Review
about the recent wave of crime that appears to be
occurring in the University City area.

Could you please foward this message to the purple
list and let subscribers know that if they have
witnessed crimes or have particular questions or
concerns that they would like addressed that I would
be happy to speak with them and work on getting

Thanks so much and my best to you and your family,

Mindy Ehrhart
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
215-370-1506