Title: RE:west of 40th street: there be dragons!

>standard Penn-student assumption (i.e., 40th street is the demarcation
>between Civilization and "Homicide: Life on the Streets," and the
>further south of Walnut, the better),

Dude, Bender and I are working our tails off to _keep_ the students thinking that. You don't want them all moving down here and throwing huge parties you're not invited to, do you? Every night Ross and I play endless hours of digital recordings of gunshots, screams, drug deals, dogs barking, and bar fights through powerfull speakers hidden around the neighborhood in a cacophonous symphony designed to keep YOU from being annoyed by students standing in line in front of you at Café Clave, blocking your sidewalk playing hacky sack, and dumping mangled tarantulas of broken torche lamps in the trash every week in front of your house.

At your service and always ready to start a fight in a parking lot,

kyle