In a message dated 1/26/2005 9:58:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

STRIKES BOWLING LOUNGE
4040 Locust Street

Cordially Invites Spruce Hill to FREE OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, January
30th   at 1:00pm-3:00pm.

You have been extremely supportive of our project and we are very
appreciative. We look forward to giving you the first opportunity to
break in University City's newest bowling lanes.

Please feel free to bring your families and friends to enjoy an
afternoon of bowling, billiards, and refreshments.

Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
Click Here!
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- Begin Message ---

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable
web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
</FONT><A
HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/o5B0yD/8WnJAA/a8ILAA/DROolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>