In a message dated 1/29/2005 10:23:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
it's actually tresspassing
I drove by your house one day and parked in front of your driveway, so I could soak up your street's current ambiance and marvel at the parcel of barren dirt just north of you.

You live in West Philly where might makes right; lawyers call it adverse possession. I assume you are a member of this online community to learn, and solve problems; not to hear about how nice Narberth is.

If someone was f'ing with one of your networks, you would be all over him like a horsefly on the sweaty ass of a just run race horse too tired to swish its tail.

While being a gardener doesn't evoke a studly image, it is the first step in stopping the parcel's callous owner, playing you for a chump.

Its Sunday. Peace be with you.

Craig