In a message dated 1/31/2005 9:18:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
laserbeam
   in philly: 33 yrs
   age: 29
Come off it, moonbeam, this is a serious SCIENTIFIC STUDY. What's interesting to me is that I've gotten lots of responses from folks who post less frequently and none from the noisy old farts like you who incessantly clutter the list with their doddery, senescent, feeble, wandering, wordy, extraordinarily tiresome diatribes.

I refer to the habitual Noisy Nine, the perpetual Top Ten of tne UC List. You know who you are. In case you need a reminder, the January Stats are coming out tomorrow. But just to jog your memories, I refer more specifically to:

Craigsolve, Miggle, Krigman, Cass, etc.

Yours truly has admitted to being a prematurely senile 53. Come on the rest of you old coots, flip it out and show us what you've got.

My working hypothesis is that the space on this list is dominated by a topheavy cabal of ancient drudges, who like the ancient mariner fix us with a glassy eye and by their nattering blather warn away the younger folks who might actually turn this into a more interesting place to be.

Seething with indignation, hands on hips,