In a message dated 1/31/2005 11:23:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It's amazing how many people pop out of the woodwork when you ask personal
questions, in the name of science or some other bland purpose, especially.
OK, not so amazing to those who study human behaviour, but I don't, so it's
still amazing to me.

SO, to spice up Ross's database:

What's your favorite color?  (you may use RGB or CMYK codes if you wish)

What's your pet peeve? (those who've been posting endlessly about theirs
    already need not answer this one)

What's your social security number, bank account number, bank routing number
    (you can find that at the left end of your personal checks if you
    own any), current balance, and ATM card P.I.N.?

What is your quest?

Dan W.
--
-- Daniel Widyono             --