That's it! Dr. Bronner's! That's exactly what Craigsolve's turgid prose has reminded me of all along although I never quite consciously made the connection.

Also, the immortal line from the Fug's "Skin Frenzy", or was it "Group Grope"?:

"We say yes tonight long teenaged legs wrapped around the body!"