Title: RE: [UC] Re: Parking rage (and non-walk shoveling slackers)

Well, seeing as putting trash cans in your parking spot is illegal, root for the law abiding citizen! What would your property values be without a USP student crusing your hood for parking?

I'm pleased to say that there are only THREE slackers on my block! Everybody else eventually shoveled their walks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:28 AM
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: [UC] Re: Parking rage

Today I saw a USP student cruise our block thrice looking for parking. From her demeanor she was obviously late for class. I have no sympathy for those students who use our neighborhood as a parking lot.

The USP student stopped her car and moved the trash cans of the "neighbor who refuses to shovel her sidewalk."

The Shovelling Refuser saw what was going on and tried to stop the USP student from parking.

I didn't know who to root for. :-)