Title: Blood and police at 46th and spruce

I was getting off the bus last night at about 9:00 on 46th and spruce and saw a long trail of yellow tape caught on a pole flapping around in the breeze -- since it was right next to the trash can, I figured I'd be a good samaritan and throw it in the trash -- upon closer inspection, I saw it was "police line: do not cross" tape -- and then I figured that it had been there to prevent people from walking across a particularly nasty patch of ice, but upon even closer inspection, I notice there was a pool of blood on the corner. Anybody hear anything? I did hear helecopters the night before.

kc