In a message dated 2/10/2005 8:41:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Today's DP included a story about a Penn Board of Trustees meeting from which the following is excerpted:
The trustees will also discuss the conversion of a University-owned office building at 42nd and Pine streets into condominiums. Construction for the project -- which will be aimed at accommodating small families -- will begin in the spring.
I assume they're referring to the sprawling building on the northwest corner.
Funny, I thought they were referring to the sprawling building on the SOUTHwest corner, aka The Bazukufu Consulate: