In a message dated 2/11/2005 10:16:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Kyle,
You do have a good point
-Mark
I hadn't noticed that Penn was doing some of the awful things at 4200 Pine that Kyle mentioned... like leaving mattresses in the front yard and letting the weeds grow four feet high. I knew they weren't the most responsible landlords in the neighborhood, but didn't think it had gotten this bad. Maybe we should drop the dime on them to UCD. Anyone got the number?

Anyway, that house is fairly nice, even if it does jar with the lovely Victorian buildings around it. Maybe I should make Penn an offer and convert it back to single-family. My own place is getting kind of crowded, what with all the dumpster diving I've been doing lately. I wonder what they'd take for it. It might be cheap, what with those moldy mattresses and four-ft-high weeds in the yard.

Always at your service and ready for a dialog,

Al Krigman