Dammit, Jellings, can't you just read the relevant articles and digest them for us? I mean, do you think I've got all day to spend tracking down salacious articles in these obscure online journals only to find that the urls have disappeared and if they haven't that the incompentent and often right-wing rags are totally incomprehensible? Don't titillate us, man -- do your job and exegete! Or what's an email list for?

Feeling a trifle cranky this morning,