From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer Rumain
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: Re: [UC] tailor/alterations - suggestions?

Thanks.  Hopefully I will have better luck with White Seal than I've had with Farrar on 46th & Baltimore or Harvard Cleaners on 42nd & Baltimore.

I found myself having to go to Farrar's several times to pick up my drycleaning because it was closed during posted business hours.  I recently had a coat drycleaned at Harvard.  After receiving a ticket with a price of $12, I later recieved a phone call saying that the price was a mistake and it would cost $20.  I said I would just pick my coat up and take it elsewhere to which she replied that the coat had already been sent to an off-the-premise site to be clean.  Frustrated by this, I was able to talk her down to $18.  I picked my coat up this week only to find a receipt to a Korean restaurant (to which I've never had the pleasure of dining) and the exact change received from the bill in my pocket (unfortunately this was only 35 cents).

Needless to say, I feel violated everytime I wear that coat.